AER800-C1PL ADSL Loop Extender
AER800-C1PL is a module, which is especially for extending 1 ADSL subscriber. AER800-C1PL must be inserted into AER800-4P BOX, AER800-8P box or AER800-24P box. The ADSL signal, POTS signal and -48v power run on the same twisted-pair to the CO. Does not need AER800-PWR card or power pairs. Use for Annex A ADSL.
- Uses subscriber line power, no need for extra power pairs.
- Double the customers you can reach
- Deliver 2-10 times the bandwidth
- Defer costly remote DSLAM installations
- Prove broadband demand in marginal markets
- Avoid customer loss due to broadband service unavailability caused by extra long distance
- Improve service quality
- Comprehensive over-voltage protection
- Easy to install, deploy and maintain
- Fully compatible with all ADSL/ADSL2+ systems
- Fully compatible with analog voice
- Operating Temperature: -40 ° C ~ +60 ° C
- Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 95% (Non-condensing)