AER800-1PL ADSL Loop Extender
The AER800-1PL is a single port loop extender powered from the 48vDC on the subscriber line. Because it uses subscriber line power, this device is the simplest unit in the family to install. It fits easily inside a ped, making for a quick installation. Simply go half way to the subscriber, make sure you get 110% of the target rate at that location then install the loop extender just like a load coil. This loop extender will increase your downstream distance for any profile by about a mile (on 24 AWG).
- Quick and easy solution for customer escalations
- Grow your business by offering service to twice as many customers
- Grow your business by offering higher speed services to existing customers
- Easy way to prove broadband demand in marginal markets.
- Defer costly remote DSLAMs
- Defer fiber builds
- Improve service quality & reliability
- Comprehensive over-voltage protection.
- Easy to install, deploy and maintain.
- Fully compatible with all ADSL / ADSL2+ systems.
- Fully compatible with analog voice
- Input Power: -36 to -56 DC V
- Power Consumption: 1.3W per line
- Operating Temperature: -40 ° C ~ 60 ° C
- Relative Humidity: 5%~ 95% (Non-condensing)