AER800-4P ADSL Loop Extender Enclosure
The AER800-4P V6.2 is an upgrade to our existing 4P product line that features a modular card deployment system. The AER800-4P V6.2 contains slots for up to 4x AER800-C1P modules. This allows for simple installation, management, maintenance, and economy of deployment. The AER800-4P V6.2 supports 5 modules---one AER800-POWER power module and four AER800-C1P extender modules. One AEC-B1PH or AEC-C2P is required at the CO to supply remote power to the AER800-POWER module which in turn powers the four AER800-C1P's. Because of this modular design you can easily expand ADSL subscribers from 1 to 4 by adding additional AER800-C1P modules without needing additional twisted pairs or extensive man hours. Parts List
- AER800-4P BOX V6.2: IP66 Rated Enclosure.
- AER800-C1P: Express power module, inserts into enclosure to serve 1 subscriber per card.
- AER800-C1PL: Line power module, inserts into enclosure to serve 1 subscriber per card.
- AER800-POWER: Inserts into enclosure to power up to four C1P's.
- AEC-B1PH-D48, AEC-B1PH-A110, or AEC-C2P: Installed at the CO to supply power to the AER800-POWER card.
- Modularity allows you to expand your customer install base by adding new AER800-C1Ps.
- Economy of deployment allows you to use only one existing copper pair to power up to four subscribers
- Comprehensive over-voltage protection.
- One year hassle free warranty and free 8x5 tech support
- Operating Temperature: -40 ° C~+60 ° C
- Operating Humidity: 5%~95% (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 187mm × 286mm × 84mm